Monday, October 22, 2007

My veggie garden!

This is my veggie garden, that Kasey and I planted on Saturday, 20th October 2007.
I added sheep manure to the dirt. The plants seem to like it. We planted red onions, strawberries, chillies, zucchini, carrots, watermelon, pumpkin, snow peas, tomato, and cherry tomato. I left a tomato growing in it's pot, (the green one in the distance), because it is really going very well where it is.
We will see how we go with our veggies.
This is the first time I have grown my own veggies, by myself. I have helped with others, and I must say, that I am really enjoying it. I have been going out every day, looking at my beautiful garden. It is a real therapy for me. It's great exercises too.
I have a green wire shelf thing in the corner, I found on the side of the road. I have put it there for the snow peas to climb.
Well, we will see how we go.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: