Monday, October 29, 2007

Isabella Rabbit

This is our other little girl Isabella Rabbit. Kasey picked her out for her birthday. She is very friendly, and is not scared of us. We can pat her through the wire, or with the door open, she doesn't mind. She don't like being picked up yet though. Dale has picked her up a couple of times, and she has scratching every time. I have only pattered her. I think I will let her get used to me fist. She comes over to you when you call her.
Kasey has been feeding her and giving her veggies. She seems to eat a lot. Lucky I have a veggie garden. She loves Hay, lettuce and bok choy so far, and carrots of course. We are making a run for her soon. She loves the grass. She was eating it when she was outside today. I wonder if she has ever seen grass before. She wasn't scared of Muggie. He sniffed around at her, and they touched noses. He got excited and barked at her, and she ran int her box. But she came out again. She don't like the loud noise. Well we will see how we go with a rabbit. I have been putting her poo and hay on the veggie garden.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: